Wednesday, April 8, 2009

You know what really stinks.... The fact that my wife set up a photo blog so that we could share pictures of how our days apart were going. So this morning I sit down and try to upload some photos from the internet to give her an idea of what I am doing and of course I can't get any of them to upload. So imagine if you will a picture of me eating a bowl of cereal in my pajamas; me grilling chicken in my pajamas ; me getting mad and threatening to throw the stupid computer because it won't cooperate (in my pajamas). There seems to be a theme here.
Hopefully tomorrow's attempt to post will go a little better. I really wish I had gotten a picture of Paige running up the stairs. That one would've gone into a hall of fame.

Sorry Guys - but maybe you're happy not to see pictures of me in my pj's.

No comments:

Post a Comment